‘Tis the season and our London Food Link supporters have got some fantastic ways for you to enjoy good food this Christmas. Read on to find out what’s on, plus where to buy seasonal produce and goodies.
2, 9, 16 December
Take a seat at the Chef's table at Eleven 98, a unique, one-of-a-kind fine dining concept showcasing the incredible produce grown in Hackney.
3, 10 December online
Social enterprise Hackney Herbal has various workshops to get you through winter including making Winter Remidies, a Herbal Wellbeing Masterclass, and Herbal gift making.
10 December, 12.30pm
Join this workshop for a tasting of three wines from celebrated Greek grapes, accompanied by delicious food pairings (yes, there will be Greek cheese!). Plus check out their selection of hampers, perfect for gifts.
13 – 17 December, various times
Second in their series of Exploring Sustainability supper clubs; this one celebrates all things Christmas! Their supplier led menu includes various delights from savoy kimchi & blue cheese garlic bread, to pork jowl & brussel sprout-topped pizza. And best of all, 10% of ticket sales go to Warm Spaces, helping people find community and warmth this Christmas.
Various dates and times
Join urban small holding Hen Corner for a Christmas workshop this season, from Christmas Wreath making at Chiswick Flower Market, to how to Make a Hamper, a Mince Pie masterclass and more (including some online)!
24 December, 10-1pm
Stock up on seasonal food for all your feasting needs, plus choose from a brilliant selection of great, ethical, local, handmade gifts.
Where to shop
Plus, here’s some ideas for where to stock up on seasonal produce, gifts and goodies this Christmas:
- London Farmers Markets, various – bursting with fresh, local ingredients.
- Sutton Community Farm, SM6 – try their Christmas VegBoxe, a seasonal treat, perfect for feeding friends or family.
- Naked Larder, SE24 – for package free dry goods and eco-friendly cleaning products.
- Flat Earth Pizzas, E2 - for a sustainable package free store full of decorations, cards, crackers, wreaths, beautiful homewares and more.
- Made in Hackney, E8 - gift a cookery class voucher to your loved one for an enriching plant-based culinary experience.
Published 30 Nov 2022
London Food Link: London Food Link brings together community food enterprises and projects that are working to make good food accessible to everyone in London to help create a healthy, sustainable and ethical food system for all.
Support our work
Your donation will help support community food initiatives and enterprises to thrive as part of a more sustainable food system.