Why the government must hand responsibility for monitoring hospital food to an independent body.
2. The public has a right to know what’s in our hospital food
3. Importance of reliable monitoring of hospital food standards
4. Data about hospital food published by Trusts conflicts with findings of
the Care Quality Commission
5. Are Trusts now being asked to publish less, rather than more, data?
6. Scotland’s move away from self-reporting data
Better Hospital Food
This report shares the results of research into NHS hospital food standards across one geographical area, London. It is hoped that this test case can...
Why kitchens and NHS caterers are vital to improving the popularity, healthiness and sustainability of hospital food
The Green House
244-254 Cambridge Heath Road
London E2 9DA
Sustain advocates food and agriculture policies and practices that enhance the health and welfare of people and animals, improve the working and living environment, promote equity and enrich society and culture.