2. The public has a right to know what’s in our hospital food
3. Importance of reliable monitoring of hospital food standards
4. Data about hospital food published by Trusts conflicts with findings of
the Care Quality Commission
5. Are Trusts now being asked to publish less, rather than more, data?
6. Scotland’s move away from self-reporting data
Time to come clean about hospital food
9pp - 2015 | 453Kb
3 Feb 2015
Better Hospital Food
Better Hospital Food: The campaign represents a coalition of organisations calling on the Westminster government to introduce mandatory nutritional, environmental and ethical standards for food served to patients in NHS hospitals in England.