A guide to using the Food Power Collective Impact Tracker
This guide is to help you to understand and use the Food Power Collective Impact Tracker. The tracker was created to support food poverty alliances to explore the difference they are making by working together collectively. The guide includes some examples from food poverty alliances who have been working with Food Power to develop the Tracker. You can download the tracker tool itself (Excel file) from the Food Power website.
- About the Collective Impact Tracker
- Using the tracker
- What to do when you have completed the tracker
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Further resources
- Examples of local alliance evaluation tools
- Good Food Oxford: sample questions
- Examples of evidence to use in the tracker
Tackling Food Poverty Together
16pp - 2020 | 801Kb
12 Aug 2020
Sustain: Sustain The alliance for better food and farming advocates food and agriculture policies and practices that enhance the health and welfare of people and animals, improve the working and living environment, enrich society and culture and promote equity.