The new policies and policy evaluations added include:
- Transport for London’s ban on junk food ads
- The SSB tax in Seychelles
- Front-of-pack warning labels on foods high in sodium, sugar, saturated- and trans-fats in Peru
- Amsterdam’s ban on junk food promotion to children and teenagers in metro stations
- An evaluation of Catalonia’s SSB tax
- The five year review of Australia’s Health Star Rating on food.
This takes the NOURISHING database to well over 500 policies.
5 Dec 2019
Children's Food Campaign
Children's Food Campaign: Better food and food teaching for children in schools, and protection of children from junk food marketing are the aims of Sustain's high-profile Children's Food Campaign. We also want clear food labelling that can be understood by everyone, including children.
Latest related news
Hundreds of millions of pounds of sugary drinks tax money not being allocated to improve children’s healthy diets, breaking Government promise
12 Jan 2021
Support our campaign
Your donation will help us champion children’s rights, parent power and government action to improve the food environment children grow up in.