Food Links UK report to Honor Chapman, Chair of the London Development Agency: Position statement on the potential of Food Links UK to inform and deliver on sustainable agendas through the Regional Development Agencies, 2006. Download report [91kb pdf]
Best practice in sustainable public-sector food procurement, report commissioned by Food Links UK, funded by Defra, 2006. Download report [365kb pdf]
Food Links UK ran a series of seminars for local food links organisations, on key issues of policy and practice. Links to papers and presentations relevant to the Local Action on Food network are below.
- Seminar 1, July 2006: Rebuilding or reinventing local food supply chains. Download seminar report [327kb pdf]
- Seminar 2, October 2006: Better nutrition and sustainable consumption in school catering: Where should Food Links organisations be focusing their energy? Download seminar report [172kb pdf]
- Seminar 3, October 2006: The role and sustainability of Food Links organisations. Download seminar report [76kb pdf]
- Seminar 4, July 2007: Where does sustainability sit with cultural concerns? Sustainable food and the ethnic consumer. Download seminar report [75kb pdf]
Bridport Centre for Local Food open day, June 2003
The following presentations were given at this event, organised by a Local Food Links Ltd., Bridport, a founding member of Food Links UK:
- Bridport Centre for Local Food: An introduction. Tim Crabtree. Local Food Links Ltd. Download presentation [5.6Mb ppt]
- Social Enterprise Approaches to School Meals. Caroline Morgan, David Hilton and Tim Crabtree. Local Food Links Ltd. Download presentation [4.3Mb ppt]
- School Meals Analysis. Tim Crabtree - Local Food Links Ltd. Download presentation [166kb ppt]
- Running a Local Food Centre - presentation by Marti Settle. Local Food Links Ltd. Download presentation [1.8Mb ppt]
Support our charity
Donate to enhance the health and welfare of people, animals and the planet.