Reports on previous events
Cyprus Street Allotment in Manchester- Rob Squires, Target Well Being
Previous events and associated publications
- Food and spatial planning: How planning can support a healthy and sustainable food system
- Growing your own business: An event for community groups looking to trade their produce, March 2011
- Edible Assets: Securing money for your food initiative, September 2010
- Planning and food, July 2010, leading to publication of the report Good Planning for Good Food, 2011
- Getting Down to Business: How to make your community food growing project economically viable, June 2010
- Finding the Plot: Access to land for food growing groups in urban areas, October 2009
- Building a sustainable food hub and An investigation of the workings into a small-scale food hub
- Food Policy and Local Action on Food Seminar April 2009: An exploration of some of the local policies that affect the food system locally. Attendees ranged from community groups, councils, PCTs and discussion focussed on a range of policies from the Sustainable Communities Act to Local Area Agreements and food strategies.
Support our charity
Donate to enhance the health and welfare of people, animals and the planet.