The following resources, published by Sustain, offer further learning on the issues surrounding food poverty and how to take action. As Food Power develops over three years we'll be generating more learning to share on these topics - including guidelines for action, case studies and a series of webinars.
We have brought together a collection of food poverty action plans and needs assessments that have been published in different areas across the UK, and are also working with Sustainable Food Cities to develop a further library of food poverty resources and local initiatives.
- People powered change: How to engage decision-makers
23 May 2018 (Watch and listen)
- Beyond the food bank & alternative models of food provision
26 April 2018 (Watch and listen)
- Ensuring children's access to food 365 days a year
20 March 2018 (Watch and listen)
- Mapping and measuring food poverty and the local response
21 February 2018 (Watch and listen)
- 2018 Food Power Push: Maximising family income
23 January 2018 (Watch and listen)
- Involving Experts by Experience: Empowerment and participation
13 December 2017 (Watch and listen, begins at 3:10, choppy sound at the start)
- What is Food Power and how could you be involved?
7 November 2017 (Watch and listen)