The following resources offer further learning on the issues surrounding food poverty and how to take action, including webinars, sector briefings and action toolkits. As Food Power develops over three years we will generate more learning to share on these topics.
We have brought together a collection of food poverty action plans and needs assessments that have been published in different areas across the UK, and are also working with Sustainable Food Cities to develop a further library of food poverty resources and local initiatives.
- Register now: Healthy Start: Improving uptake and understanding
10:30 - 11:30 Wednesday 26 September
- Evaluating your alliance's impact (July 2018, Watch and listen)
- People powered change: How to engage decision-makers (May 2018, Watch and listen)
- Beyond the food bank & alternative models of food provision (April 2018, Watch and listen)
- Ensuring children's access to food 365 days a year (March 2018, Watch and listen)
- Mapping and measuring food poverty and the local response (February 2018, Watch and listen)
- Annual Food Power Push: Maximising family income (January 2018, Watch and listen)
- Involving Experts by Experience: Empowerment and participation (December 2017, Watch and listen, begins at 3:10, choppy sound at the start)
- What is Food Power and how could you be involved? (November 2017, Watch and listen)
- Food Power conference 2018 - summary and workshop slides
- Food Power: 6 month report - June to December 2017