Articles & other publications
- Advance statement from Sustain to Associate Parliamentary Food and Health Forum. Download the statement as a 137kb PDF
- Food fight: Why isn't nutrition making it into mainstream mental health care? (Cross Currents - The Journal of Addiction and Mental Health, Spring 2012, Vol 15, no3)
- Oily Fish – healthy, but unsustainable? (Dietetics Today, August 2006)
- Mind what you eat: why are the effects of food on our mental health not taken more seriously? (Bulletin of the Food Ethics Council, Summer 2006) - http://www.foodethicscouncil.org/
- Food for Thought (Health Matters, Summer 2006) - http://www.healthmatters.org.uk/
- Feeding Minds: the impact of food on mental health is the companion report from the Mental Health Foundation. Click here to download a copy of its report (external link).