- Advance statement from Sustain to Associate Parliamentary Food and Health Forum. Download the statement as a 137kb PDF
- Food fight: Why isn't nutrition making it into mainstream mental health care? (Cross Currents - The Journal of Addiction and Mental Health, Spring 2012, Vol 15, no3)
- Oily Fish – healthy, but unsustainable? (Dietetics Today, August 2006)
- Mind what you eat: why are the effects of food on our mental health not taken more seriously? (Bulletin of the Food Ethics Council, Summer 2006) - http://www.foodethicscouncil.org/
- Food for Thought (Health Matters, Summer 2006) - http://www.healthmatters.org.uk/
- Feeding Minds: the impact of food on mental health is the companion report from the Mental Health Foundation. Click here to download a copy of its report (external link).
Food & Mental Health: The project promotes understanding of the links between good diet and mental wellbeing, addressing the many implications of the growing evidence linking what we eat to the way we feel and behave.
Support our charity
Donate to enhance the health and welfare of people, animals and the planet.