Part of the purpose of the Eat Somerset project was to share knowledge and learning about what works. Over the course of the project a number of case studies were produced and published. This page provides an archive of the case studies.
A summary report on the Eat Somerset project is also available, published July 2009.
- Case study 1: Local convenience stores
- Case study 2: Getting local food into the wholesale market
- Case study 3: Meet the buyers events (July 2007 and April 2008, Bath and Bristol)
- Case study 4: Meet the buyers for the public sector (October 2008, Bristol)
Also available: detailed report of this Meet the buyers for the public sector event, which was organised in conjunction with South West Food and Drink.
- Case study 5: Food distribution mapping project, which was organised in conjunction with the Food Supply & Distribution strand of the Making Local Food Work programme (2008)
- Case study 6: Radstock Co-operative Society - success at last! (June 2009)