Discounts and special offers
Fantastic offers for members of the Real Bread Campaign
Here are the offers we’ve secured so far, some of which are worth more than the membership fee! We continue to work to secure even more.
Limited time offers
10% off more or less everything from Bread Matters
EXCLUSIVE 48 hour discount for Real Bread Campaign members!
Get 10% off any course or breadmaking equipment purchased through breadmatters.com on the weekend of 14/15 December
- minimum order £10
- applies only to purchases made, and classes booked and paid for in full online, at www.breadmatters.com between 0001 on Saturday 14 December and 0000 on Monday 16 December (i.e. midnight on Sunday) 2013
- excludes Christmas geese...both as purchases and purchasers
For your Campaign member discount code click here.
Ends 15 December 2013
Free wood-fired oven book from wood-firedoven.co.uk
Real Bread Campaign members will receive a FREE copy of From The Wood Fired Oven by Richard Miscovich (Chelsea Green, 2013, RRP £30) when they buy an oven from www.wood-firedoven.co.uk Please quote your membership number when you buy.
Ends 31 July 2014
NB When you buy an oven from wood-firedoven.co.uk, they donate £25 to the Campaign!
Free Bread Matters sourdough
UK residents joining the Campaign (or renewing their membership) between 31 October and 31 December will receive a free sachet of Bread Matters original sourdough starter worth £4.95. Yup, this is yer actual rye culture that Andrew Whitley picked up in Kostroma on the Volga in 1990 and used to make Russian-style Real Breads at The Village Bakery and ever since!
Ends 31 December 2013
Sorry - UK residents only
More than 40 of the 120+ baking schools that have listed their classes and courses on our site offer discounts to Campaign members. Click here for details.
Other ongoing offers
- Artisan Bread Organic (mail order)- 10% of bakers box (assorted organic breads)*
- Cinnamon Square (Rickmansworth) – 10% Discount on bread
- Cotton's Craft Bakery (Southampton) – 12.5% discount (and a further 5% off advance orders)
- the loaf (Crich, Derbyshire) – Spend £10 or more in the café and choose a FREE 400g loaf to take home with you
- The Old Farmhouse Bakery (Steventon) – Bakers Dozen loyalty card (buy 12 loaves get one FREE)
- Tigh Fuine (Fort William) – Bakers Dozen loyalty card (buy any 13 loaves in 4 weeks and get a 400g white or malthouse tin FREE)
- Winterborne Bakery (Winterborne Kingston) - Bakers Dozen loyalty card (buy 12 large loaves and get one FREE)
- Vegware - 18% discount on biodegradable packaging. Click here for your discount code.
- Breadlink offers fellow Campaign members a 10% discount on 10 x 2.5kg bag boxes of their sprouted organic grain flour mixes. Click here for your discount code.
- Friends of the Earth a 15% discount at the Friends of the Earth online shop, which offers a range of real food and green living books. Click here for your discount code.
- London Food Link When joining us or renewing your membership, you'll also have the option to join our sister network. If you do, you'll save 25% off the second network your join.
- These offers are made by the organisations named, not the Real Bread Campaign.
- All offers subject to availability
- Each organisation making an offer reserves the right to withdraw it at any time without notice. No compensation will be offered in the case of an offer being unavailable or discontinued.
- Unless otherwise noted, in order to take advantage of the offer you simply need to quote your membership number.
- A listing here isn't an endorsement by the Campaign, simply notification of an organisation making an offer to our members.
- We're always happy to hear from organisations wanting to make offers to our members but reserve the right to decline without giving a reason.
Setting up a special offer for Campaign members
As part of a small charity, we really appreciate organisations making offers to our members, who are some of the most passionate breadheads in the land!
If you’d like to give people an even bigger incentice to join us by making a special offer to Real Bread Campaign members, please get in touch: realbread [at] sustainweb.org
Your offer will appear on this page, the link to which we post frequently in Breadcrumbs (our monthly enewsletter to 7500+ supporters), our members' eforum, and our Facebook and Twitter feeds...which have so many followers we've given up trying to keep the numbers up to date here!