Join the Network
The benefits of joining London Food Link include:
- Our forum email digests sent 2-4x a week, an essential source of news, jobs, funding, info and events from the Capital's food scene. You will be automatically signed up (you can unsubscribe at any time).
- Regular networking events, often described as a 'speed dating service' but for food, with lots of short presentations from the wide and wonderful array of ethical food initiatives around London along with great food and drink
- Our quarterly magazine The Jellied Eel delivered to your doorstep
- Ongoing support and advice from our project officers on a broad range of local food issues - call or email us
- Discounted rates on events, including Capital Growth training and Ethical Eats events, advised via our email digests
We have four levels membership levels - one for individuals and people joining on behalf of enterprises (company, co-operative, charity, or other organisation) with an annual turnover below the VAT threshold (currently £73,000), and three more for enterprises with high turnovers.
For an annual discount of 10%, and to save you having to remember to renew each year, please choose to pay by annual subscription. The discounted rates are:
|Individuals / enterprises with an annual turnover up to £73,000
|Enterprise turnover between £73,000 and £250,000
|Enterprise turnover between £250,000 and £1,000,000
|Enterprise turnover over £1,000,000
Full rates (if paying yearly online or by cheque) are £25, £50, £75 and £110, respectively