Since its foundation in 1999, Sustain has been encouraging the integration of sustainable food and farming into local, regional and national government policies.
These pages report on our national (and sometimes international) policy activities, where such material is not already covered in specialist reports (see the projects and campaigns page for details), and cover:
- Save our antibiotics
- Food Standards Agency (FSA)
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)
- Organic Sector Development (including Sustain's Organic Targets Campaign archive)
- Common Agricultural Policy (CAP)
- Cabinet Office review of food policy
- Department of Health
- EU School Fruit Scheme
- Sustainable fish
- Bees and honey
Sustain also works with a number of international sustainable food and farming networks. See their details on the separate International Links page.
For enquiries about this material, contact Sustain's coordinator Jeanette Longfield, email@example.com.