London Food Link Campaigns Officer
Sustain is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to take up a new role running and supporting London Food Link network and associated projects and campaigns.
The role will be varied and suit someone with experience in the sector but also looking to develop their skills and knowledge across a range of areas, in relation to food and farming. In particular we are looking for someone who:
- Is great communicator with experience of working with networks of people or building a supporter base;
- Has am understanding of our work and the key food and farming issues that affect London
- Is organised and able to manage a busy workload with experience of working on projects and/or campaigns;
- Has creative ideas for engaging people in events and actions;
- Is driven to achieve change, enthusiastic about our work and who enjoys working in teams and partnerships.
The key tasks will involve:
- Producing the Good Food for London report and running associated activities;
- Managing the London Food Link network and associated communications (including the Jellied Eel magazine and news network);
- Working alongside Sustain’s Campaign Coordinators to run actions to support relevant London campaigns including London Food Poverty Campaign, Sugar Smart and Veg Cities;
You will also have the opportunity to develop new areas of work and help to raise funds and generate income for our activities.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter (max 2 sides) stating how you meet the requirements of the job to email@example.com by 10am Monday 10th December.
Please note we are unable to accept late applications and will not be available to answer last minute enquiries. We will notify successful candidates by Thursday 13th December. Interviews are likely to take place on Monday 17th December.