With COP26 concluded, explore what has been its legacy and the next steps for accelerating climate action.
- What is its legacy?
- What hopes and concerns do young people have for the process and the outcomes of COP26?
- How can we go beyond the Glasgow agreements to accelerate climate action?
- How can we all ensure that young people’s voices are heard and listened to?
- How can we get food and farming concerns front and centre in the future?
- What can we as food citizens do to promote urgent and radical change?
Demand Government buys high-quality food for our schools and hospitals
Take our online action
Published 15 Dec 2021
London Food Link: This is the umbrella for all of Sustain's initiatives in London. Our work includes helping to influence local government policy, hands-on food growing training, running sessions for public sector caterers, creating guidance for independent eateries and food producers, public awareness campaigns, and joining the dots between people around specific food issues. The LFL supporter network is open to everyone who grows, produces, teaches, peddles, promotes and simply enjoys good food in the capital.
Support our work
Your donation will help support community food initiatives and enterprises to thrive as part of a more sustainable food system.