Time's running out to plan, publish and promote your power of three activity!
The start of the Real Bread Campaign’s annual international celebration of genuine sourdough and the people who make it is just days away.
If you haven’t already:
- PLAN how you’ll get involved
- PUBLISH the details on the Real Bread calendar
- PROMOTE your activity and Sourdough September in general
Visit the Real Bread Campaign website to:
- Get ideas of events activities you could run
- Download Sourdough September logo, poster artwork, loaf labelling guide and press release template
- Login and check that your Real Bread Map listing, and your support for our charity’s work, is up to date
- Sign up for the Real Bread Loaf Mark scheme
31 Jul 2019
Real Bread Campaign
Real Bread Campaign: The Real Bread Campaign finds and shares ways to make bread better for us, better for our communities and better for the planet. Whether your interest is local food, community-focussed small enterprises, honest labelling, therapeutic baking, or simply tasty toast, everyone is invited to become a Campaign supporter.
Latest related news
Support our charity
Your donation will help support the spread of baking skills and access to real bread.