- Unity Kitchen Café to serve up glorious food legacy - 07/05/2013
The first cafe in East London's newly re-developed Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park will serve high-quality food to London 2012 health and sustainability standards.
- Food Legacy Awards celebrate the best of sustainable catering - 26/09/2012
Leading caterers and institutions, and companies that served food at the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, have received Food Legacy Awards for championing healthy and sustainable food.
- London is putting sustainable food on the map - 14/08/2012
London’s food is changing for the better. Join us in Bethnal Green on 11th of September 2012 for a special conference to hear from some of the people that are making it happen, followed by an evening of celebration!
- Sustainable Fish Legacy 2012 report presented to UN - 26/07/2012
Sustainable fish campaigners have presented a report on the Sustainable Fish Legacy from the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, to the head of the United Nations Environment Programme.
- First pictures: Sustainable food on London 2012 menus - 23/07/2012
Sustainable food on London 2012 menus includes Fairtrade, Red Tractor and Marine Stewardship Council logos to show Olympic visitors their food is from ethical, British and sustainable marine sources - a first for any Olympic or Paralympic Games!
- London 2012 serves up the best in British food - 01/06/2012
The London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games reveals details of the food and drink that will be served to the millions of spectators and thousands of athletes at the Games.
- Food Legacy project seeks volunteer support - 31/05/2012
Please consider helping the Food Legacy project officer to recruit more caterers and food businesses to help fulfil the ambitions of the London 2012 Food Vision
What is healthy and sustainable food?
Follow the links below, to find out about support or advice to help turn good food ideas into action: