These case studies aim to provide more information on the wide range of different community run food co-ops and buying groups that are currently running across the country.
- Community Connections Mobile Store
- Leamington and Warwick Food Co-ops
- MCP Fruit 'n' Veg Together, Southend
- Wolverton Dairy Group
- Vegetable Pedallers / Sound Bites Derby
- York SCOOP - Student Food Co-op
The following case studies (compiled by Somerset Community Food and f3) focus in particular on food co-ops in Somerset and on governance issues.
- Bridies Yard Organic Food Co-op
- Froots Roots en Shoots
- Wellington Food Co-ops
- Windmill Hill Organic Project